Taekwondo Classes at a Venue
Taekwondo Classes at a Venue
Participants will have the opportunity to learn life, team and social skills, self-defence and earn higher grades in belt promotion exams and a Kukkiwon black belt that is internationally recognised.
After over 18 months of restrictions and lockdowns and teaching only online, I will return to a school setting and introduce a mixed class for kids, teens and adults. Depending on the number of participants, I will offer additional courses for different age groups, for example, tots 4-6 years old, later.
Wednesdays: 5:50 – 6:50 PM UK time The number of students is limited! Book your place now to avoid disappointment!
Booking is required! Non-essential visitors cannot enter the dojang to protect participants with higher risk and/ or with underlying health conditions!
At the beginning and the next steps
The session will be 60 minutes long. In the beginning, there will be only a mixed class of kids, teens and adults. Additional courses for different age groups and grades will be introduced later, depending on the number of participants.
Length of sessions (planned):
Tots (4-6) – 30 minutes
Kids (7-11) – 45 minutes
Teens & Adults (12+) – 60 minutes
From above, the sessions for tots and kids will be shorter because of their limited ability to focus. As a rule, 5 minutes for each year of age. This will increase the learning outcome according to age and abilities.
Fees after the trial
For pricing information, please check out my shop here. The prices in this catalogue usually only apply for virtual sessions, but I plan to keep the costs the same even with the additional burden for venue hire and planning time.
New starters pay in the first month a higher fee that will reduce from the second month when they become a regular member.
During the free trial, you can attend the class at the venue and my virtual sessions.
My Zoom sessions are usually targeted at teens and adults, Kids are welcome to join, but a legal guardian must be present.
The Venue - Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. To keep the Taekwondo4Fitness team and their members safe, you should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others from catching the virus. Please check the government website for more info here.
As already mentioned above, a booking is required! Please complete the form here before attending the venue! Non-essential visitors cannot enter the dojang to protect participants with higher risk and/ or underlying health conditions!
If you develop the classic symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, and loss of smell or taste or the newer set, like headache, running nose, and sneezing, consider taking a COVID-19 test even if you are vaccinated!
- Please do not attend if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive in the last ten days.
- We encourage all members to take regular lateral flow tests out of respect to other students and the instructor to ensure you are not unknowingly spreading the virus.
- Non-essential visitors will not be permitted to enter the dojang.
- Members are not permitted to use changing facilities and are advised to wear a dobok or training clothes before entering the dojang.
- You must self-isolate in line with Government guidelines if you or someone in your household is showing symptoms.
- A hand cleaning station will be available after entering the training hall.
- You are encouraged to bring your hand sanitiser and disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the dojang.
- Numbers attending training should be kept as low as possible to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Vulnerable staff or members have to follow social distancing measures stringently.
- Should you wish to maintain social distancing, please let the instructor know before attending any class.