Taekwondo Classes at a Venue | Taekwondo4Fitness
Taekwondo Classes at a Venue - Planned in Spring/Summer 2023
Join our venue-based Taekwondo classes and immerse yourself in the traditional Korean martial art. Our certified and experienced instructors are dedicated to helping you enhance your fitness, confidence, and skills in a safe and supportive environment. Our classes cater to all ages and abilities, whether you want to get in shape, learn self-defence, or try something new. By participating in our classes, you’ll have the opportunity to develop life, teamwork, and social skills, earn higher belts in belt promotion exams and even compete in Poomsae and Kyorugi competitions. Join us on the mat and start your Taekwondo journey!
There are no training times available, but I am searching for a venue in Sídlisko Ťahanovce to offer in-person classes for teens and adults.
A booking is required! Please contact the instructor or complete the booking form before the session.
Length of the sessions
Tots (4-6) – 30 minutes
Kids (7-11) – 45 minutes
Teens & Adults (12+) – 60 minutes
Kids at a young age have a limited ability to focus. For this reason, the sessions are shorter than classes for teens and adults for better learning outcomes. For example, the lessons shouldn’t be longer than 30 minutes for six-year-olds. As a rule, 5 minutes for each year of age.
Fees after the trial
For pricing information, please check out my shop. The prices in my shop do not show value-added tax. VAT will be added at the checkout, depending on your country of residence.
New starters initially pay a higher fee in the first month, which will reduce from the second month when they become a regular member.
You can attend my classes at the venue and my virtual sessions during the free trial.
My Zoom sessions are targeted at teens and adults. Kids are welcome to join, but a legal guardian must be present.
Please choose from the different contact options if you have any questions or want to get in touch.
What is the right Taekwondo venue?
When selecting a Taekwondo venue, you must consider your individual goals and needs as a practitioner. Some key factors to keep in mind include the following:
Location: Make sure the venue is conveniently located and accessible to you.
Instructional quality: Choose a venue with experienced and certified instructors who provide high-quality training.
Facilities and equipment: Ensure the venue has the necessary resources to support your training, including a spacious training area, mats, and equipment.
Atmosphere and culture: Look for a venue that fosters a positive, supportive atmosphere that aligns with your values and goals.
Membership options: Consider the different membership options, such as class packages or monthly memberships, and choose one that fits your budget and schedule.
It’s recommended to visit different Taekwondo venues, observe their classes, and speak with instructors and current students to gain insights and recommendations. This will help you find the right venue that meets your needs as a practitioner.
To ensure the safety of our Taekwondo4Fitness team and members during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we strongly urge everyone to be vigilant and follow guidelines to prevent the spread of the virus. Please refer to the government website for updated information.
It is mandatory to book your spot before attending class. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you stay home to protect individuals who may be at higher risk and those with underlying health conditions. Please fill out the booking form ahead of your visit to the dojang.
If you develop classic symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, and loss of smell or taste or the newer set, like headache, running nose, and sneezing, consider taking a COVID-19 test even if you are vaccinated!
- Please do not attend if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive in the last ten days.
- We encourage all members to take regular lateral flow tests out of respect for other students and the instructor to ensure you are not unknowingly spreading the virus.
- Non-essential visitors will not be permitted to enter the dojang.
- Members are not permitted to use changing facilities and are advised to wear a dobok or training clothes before entering the dojang.
- You must self-isolate in line with Government guidelines if you or someone in your household is showing symptoms.
- A hand cleaning station will be available after entering the training hall.
- You are encouraged to bring your hand sanitiser and disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the dojang.
- The numbers attending training should be kept as low as possible to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Vulnerable staff or members have to follow social distancing measures stringently.
- Should you wish to maintain social distancing, please let the instructor know before attending any class.