Taekwondo Classes at a Venue
Taekwondo Classes at a Venue
In-person classes at a venue are subject to the number of participants who can learn life, team and social skills, and self-defence and earn higher grades in belt promotion exams and a Kukkiwon black belt that is internationally recognised. They also get the opportunity to participate in Poomsae and Kyorugi competitions.
There are no training times available, but I am searching for a venue in Sídlisko Ťahanovce to offer in-person classes for teens and adults.
A booking is required! Please contact the instructor or complete the booking form before the session.
Length of the sessions
Tots (4-6) – 30 minutes
Kids (7-11) – 45 minutes
Teens & Adults (12+) – 60 minutes
Kids at a young age have a limited ability to focus. For this reason, the sessions are shorter than classes for teens and adults for better learning outcomes. For example, the lessons shouldn’t be longer than 30 minutes for six-year-olds. As a rule, 5 minutes for each year of age.
Fees after the trial
For pricing information, please check out my shop. The prices in my shop do not show value-added tax. VAT will be added at the checkout, depending on your country of residence.
New starters initially pay a higher fee in the first month, which will reduce from the second month when they become a regular member.
You can attend my classes at the venue and my virtual sessions during the free trial.
My Zoom sessions are targeted at teens and adults. Kids are welcome to join, but a legal guardian must be present.
Please choose from the different contact options if you have any questions or want to get in touch.
Coronavirus remains for some people a severe health risk. To keep the Taekwondo4Fitness team and its members safe, you should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others from catching the virus. Please check the government website for more info.
As already mentioned above, a booking is required! Please complete the booking form before attending the venue! Non-essential visitors with COVID-19 symptoms cannot enter the dojang to protect participants with higher risk and underlying health conditions!
If you develop classic symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, and loss of smell or taste or the newer set, like headache, running nose, and sneezing, consider taking a COVID-19 test even if you are vaccinated!
- Please do not attend if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive in the last ten days.
- We encourage all members to take regular lateral flow tests out of respect for other students and the instructor to ensure you are not unknowingly spreading the virus.
- Non-essential visitors will not be permitted to enter the dojang.
- Members are not permitted to use changing facilities and are advised to wear a dobok or training clothes before entering the dojang.
- You must self-isolate in line with Government guidelines if you or someone in your household is showing symptoms.
- A hand cleaning station will be available after entering the training hall.
- You are encouraged to bring your hand sanitiser and disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the dojang.
- The numbers attending training should be kept as low as possible to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Vulnerable staff or members have to follow social distancing measures stringently.
- Should you wish to maintain social distancing, please let the instructor know before attending any class.