Taekwondo Classes at a Venue
Taekwondo Classes at a Venue
In-person classes at a venue are subject to the number of participants who have the opportunity to learn life, team and social skills, self-defence and earn higher grades in belt promotion exams and a Kukkiwon black belt that is internationally recognised.
There are no training times available at this time.
A booking is required! Non-essential visitors cannot enter the dojang to protect participants with higher risk and underlying health conditions!
Length of the sessions
Tots (4-6) – 30 minutes
Kids (7-11) – 45 minutes
Teens & Adults (12+) – 60 minutes
Kids at a young age have a limited ability to focus. For this reason, the sessions are shorter than classes for teens and adults for better learning outcomes. For example, the lessons shouldn’t be longer than 30 minutes for six-year-olds. As a rule, 5 minutes for each year of age.
Fees after the trial
For pricing information, please check out my shop here. The prices in this catalogue usually only apply for virtual sessions, but I plan to keep the costs the same even with the additional burden for venue hire and planning time.
New starters pay a higher fee in the first month, which will reduce from the second month when they become a regular member.
You can attend the class at the venue and my virtual sessions during the free trial.
My Zoom sessions are targeted at teens and adults. Kids are welcome to join, but a legal guardian must be present.
Please choose from the different contact options here if you have any questions or want to get in touch.
Coronavirus remains a severe health risk. To keep the Taekwondo4Fitness team and their members safe, you should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others from catching the virus. Please check the government website for more info here.
As already mentioned above, a booking is required! Please complete the form here before attending the venue! Non-essential visitors cannot enter the dojang to protect participants with higher risk and underlying health conditions!
If you develop the classic symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, and loss of smell or taste or the newer set, like headache, running nose, and sneezing, consider taking a COVID-19 test even if you are vaccinated!
- Please do not attend if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive in the last ten days.
- We encourage all members to take regular lateral flow tests out of respect to other students and the instructor to ensure you are not unknowingly spreading the virus.
- Non-essential visitors will not be permitted to enter the dojang.
- Members are not permitted to use changing facilities and are advised to wear a dobok or training clothes before entering the dojang.
- You must self-isolate in line with Government guidelines if you or someone in your household is showing symptoms.
- A hand cleaning station will be available after entering the training hall.
- You are encouraged to bring your hand sanitiser and disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the dojang.
- Numbers attending training should be kept as low as possible to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Vulnerable staff or members have to follow social distancing measures stringently.
- Should you wish to maintain social distancing, please let the instructor know before attending any class.